1. What color ink pen do you like best?
sepia, in my copper targa. olive green in the yellow one.
2. Do you prefer plain paper or paper with lines (notebook paper)?
with lines, and paper that isn't white. The blank white page it too scary.
my favorite notebook had soft yellow pages, lined on one side and graphed on the other. They don't make them any more.
Oh, and I don't write on the lines...
3. What's better: books from the library, or reading online?
library books in bed. on line when upright. And I own a few books, too...
4. Which would you rather get, e-mail or snail mail?
I actually like email, easy to read and easy to keep forever. But sometimes words on paper are a gift to carry next to the heart.
5. Do you have a paper weight on your desk?
I use the other papers, and the current reference. In Gifts of Life, when I talk about Merry, books as paperweights and loose ink? That's me...