a too much about me meme
1. What is your occupation?
dilettante (with occasional free lance web work for musicians)
I do concert promotion and production in my "other" life, when we are not on hiatus -- but it looks like that may be over now...
2. What color is your underwear?
I never wear it at home
3. What are you listening to right now?
4. What was the last thing you ate ?
a pepsid complete
(preceeded by the very much not on my regular diet corned beef hash, by jim)
5. Do you wish on stars?
totally. and carefully (see bedazzled, 1967) that's how I got jim
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
sepia or sea glass green
7. How is the weather right now?
my windows are open, but it's still not really cool enough to suit me
8. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
9. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
10. How old were you on your last birthday?
11. Favorite drink?
seltzer with lime
(and pepsi one mixed with low carb chocolate milk, and occasionally plum wine)
12. Favorite sport to watch?
13. Have you ever dyed your hair?
14. Do you wear contacts or glasses?
I can't wear contacts anymore, so glasses again
just Frosty at the moment. And Faramir...
16. Favorite month?
17. Favorite food?
beef. hazelnuts. Currently yearning for cheesecake flavored pocky, though...
18. What was the last movie you watched?
(lots of anime watching though)
ooh no - Flight Plan, in an actual theater.
19. Favorite day of the year?
20. What do you do to vent anger?
in order: yell, smack inanimate objects, pee, then wash dishes
21. What was your favorite toy as a child?
(one of the stranger ones: I had a pebbles flintstone doll that I carted about madly)
22. Fall or Spring?
23. Hugs or kisses?
they come separately?.
24. Cherry or Blueberry?
ick. If I had to pick, blueberry, beacuse I detest cherry so much, and every medicinal in my young life was cherry flavored because it's strong enough to *cover*. Raspberry, please. Pear.
honey, I am *so* married
29. When was the last time you cried?
I cry easily. Probably watching a commercial - the hummer Little Monster ad made me cry with laughter...
30. What is on the floor of your closet?
31. Who is the friend you've had the longest?
kathy. of the people I see all the time, jim
32. What did you do last night?
ate egg salad and watched House, jim and I watched Mermaid Forest
34. What are you afraid of?
bugs (that the worst one)
35. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers?
36. Favorite car?
sturdy. We have a saturn vue and I love it
37. Favorite dog breed?
shiba inu. corgi.
38. How many keys are on your ring?
39. How many years at your current job?
been with jim since 1977, been with my mac since 1984.
40. Favorite day of the week?
Fridays and peasoup Thursdays
41. How many states have you lived in?
42. How many cities have you lived in?
I've never lived in a city