1. What's on your feet?
People wear things on their feet? When they don't have to? Wow!
2. Turn to your right -- what do you see?
I'm in the living room, so this could take forever - lets hold it to a wall of bookcases. highlights: right next to my hand are the three LOTR extended and a Coffeeman mug of diet ginger ale; the Books closest to me are travel narrative; the Sandman clock Lee painted for me; action figures of The Mystery Men, Captain Tightpants, and Gojyo; blown glass christmas ornament of Buddah
3. What is the last thing you ate?
4. What can you smell right now?
The entire house smells like popcorn!
5. Do you wear hats?
thefridayfive: Growing Up
1. What did you want to be when you grew up?
2. Did you follow through? If not, what happened?
I think so, except for the growing up part
3. Is your life turning out the way you thought it would when you were a kid?
I refer you to a song by Lou and Peter Berryman, in which they tell a bunch of kids - you know how you think it will be so great when you grow up and you can stay up as late as you want and eat icecream for breakfast? The song is called It's Better Than That!!
4. Paradoxes aside, if you could time-travel back to when you were 10 years old, what would you tell your 10-year-old self?
Not to worry. Honestly, I would be too afraid to screw up where I am by saying anything. If you pinned me down, I might try to convince myself to give up sugar sooner.
5. Do you think the child you were, would like the adult you've become
I'll let you know if I ever become an adult....