1) What was the first album/CD/Cassette you ever bought?
The first one I remember buying myself was a 45 of Buddy Holly (Everyday) I had lots of other music all along though
2) What was your first fave song?
I should say the whistling boy and his little dog, or perhaps my Mum singing Go To Sleep My Little Buckaroo or Rose of Tralee. But I think what you want to know is The Everly Brothers - Cathy's Clown or Dream
3) Which song gives you that "funny nostalgic feeling" everytime you hear it?
Anything by Phil Ochs.or Buddy Holly or the Everly Brothers or Ricky Nelson sends me running for my cds
4) Name the first concert you ever went to
wow, I am totally blank on this... I can skip to my later life and tell you that the first concert I worked on was Lori Carson
5) What do you consider the worst song of all time?
It's traditional in our family to answer this question with Muskrat Love - but the truth is when I hear Sinatra sing I've Got A Crush On You Sweetiepie I want to hide under the bed.
1) Name your fave song at the moment.
We are listening almost nonstop to three mixed cd's of Anime theme songs that Jim made. Anything of Dave Carter's ; Love Turns To Ice by Roy Forbes... I'd have better luck telling you my top 100.
2) What is the most recent album/CD/Cassette you purchased?
Can't say, because Jim and Chris haven't opened presents yet...
For me? Hmm, I recently replaced some of my Guadalcanal Diary, Hooters, and bought the Jobim Waters of March (I love the itunes store)
3) Which song will you never get sick of hearing?
Dave Carter's When I Go; Stephen Fearing's The Assassin's Apprentice; Jory Nash's The Loneliest of Times; Jim Infantino's Titanic....
4) What is your current fave music video?
haven't watched those channels for about ten years
5) If you could be a famous music artist, what type of music would you produce? that indefinable stuff that gets shuttled over to Americana - what Jimmie Dale Gilmore calls Country and Northern.