01. Do I have a distinct style of writing?
02. If so, what exactly is it that defines my style?
03. Would you say my stories follow a certain theme?
04. Is there anything you feel I ought to improve or change?
05. Does my style (if I have one) remind you of anyone else?
06. Judging from whatever writing of mine that you've seen, what do you think is/are my strength(s)?
07. What do you think are my weaknesses?
08. Which of my stories is your own favorite?
I'll give you this one instead:
How to recognize a fic by fileg:
the title is longer than the story
and what the heck does it mean, anyway?
the elipse ....
good typography, bad punctuation
I am smiling because I got some phrase in that makes the entire thing worthwhile to me, but that very probably no one will ever spot (except possibly mrkinch or kortirion who will be looking for it)
my main character is conspicuous by her absence
if anything remotely resembling plot appears, its completely by accident
who needs plot, I'm writing dialog
(this only applies at home) fileg writes some bit of sexual innuendo that tickles her immensely. An hour later, she will still be trying to explain it to Jim or Chris
fileg— was overly influenced by — emily dickinson — at a young age
Sense impressions, in particular smells that are described by their taste.
feathers and dreams
and it's rated g