1. What is your main cell phone ring-tone?
2. What is your default LJ icon?
3. What station is your car radio permanently tuned to?
I don't have a car. I don't know if Jim keeps ours on a regular station, because we usually play mixed anime cds. If he does, it's probably NPR.
4. What is your computer desktop image?
On my powerbook, I have the selection set to change the desktop every 15 minutes (long enough to really see it, short enough to see lots of them) I have 6 folders of 500 pictures that I switch among. They are *heavily* anime / faramir. Though randomly, the current selection is Harris from Sharpe.
5. Is there something you wear every single day?
black jeans, grey singlet. (not the same exact ones). a random stud in the second piercing of my right ear (but only because it keeps threatening to close) My glasses are the only thing I reliably wear. I generally remember to wear my wedding ring if I leave the house, but I don't generally wear it at home.
6. I wish I had a tracking device on:
My brain. I used to wish I had one on Spoo - to this day, I have never figured out his super-secret hiding place. All I know is that when he emerged, his paws would frequently smell like popcorn.
7. What page does your internet browser open with?
my LJ friends list
8. This item never leaves my purse:
I often travel with a black bullet space pen and a tweezer that I use as an all purpose belt tool. I usually remember to put my wallet in my pocket. More likely I just have have a couple of crumpled dollars, my amex and my library card.
9. What TV show do you never miss?
The Venture Brothers? And, I guess, Lost. I'm not sure it's my favorite, but it needs the continuity more than most of what I watch. persephonesbear' and her girls have turned me on to Project Runway.
10. What phrase do you hear yourself repeating too often?
Well, isn't that Comcastic....