Jim and I have been together since 1977, so I should be able to answer these. We'll see if he complains...
(jim in 1977 - his hair is so short!!)
1. Sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
(we have very compatible tv viewing habits. I don't think either of us watches anything the other can't stand to watch.)
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
Blue Cheese (and he'll put any that's left over on his steak)
3. What's one food he doesn't like?
As far as I know, he likes *everything* except lima beans. He even has brussel sprouts on his favorites list! He does make a great face if things are too sweet (christmas candy I ordered from Japan.... I believe it was the caramel kitkats)
4. You go out to the bar. What does he order?
Bar? The only time we've specifically gone to a bar was to see live music (Those Darn Accordions!) In thirty years I've seen him have about 3 dark beers. He likes an occasional Bombay and Tonic. But he's probably ordering coffee or ice tea.
5. Where did he go to high school?
In East Meadow where he grew up
6. What size shoe does he wear?
11 triple E!
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
Aloha shirts, Art, anime collectibles, LOTR memorabilia, manga, cabaret style and swing music....
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
9. What would this person eat every day if he could?
10. What is his favorite cereal?
Currently it's Puffins, but I think Life is the standby
11. What would he never wear?
Anything that required piercing to put on
12. What is his favorite sports team?
The closest he gets to sports is MXC; Ninja Warrior (we always root for Nagano); and Unbeatable Banzuki (favorite event: Neko de Drive)
13. Who will he vote for?
14. Who is his best friend?
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?
Interrupt. I can't help it, I'm old and I forget things in a nanosecond so I have to say them now...
16. How many states has he lived in?
17. What is his heritage?
Irish and Scots, though he's adopted so his mother could have told me anything....
18. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake?
19. Did he play sports in high school?
Did I mention he's a science geek? I think he was in the chess club...
20. What could he spend hours doing?
watching aninme, making art, computer stuff, reading in the bath, sorting our art folders...
21. What is their sign?
We are all Leo on this bus...
22. The CD I would probably find in their vehicle is...
Currently: Mixed anime themes, The Pink Martinis, Max Raab
23. What can you do that will guarantee a laugh from him/her?
Say "Asssssstronauts" like Kenny Blankenship
24. Does he/she get along well with their family?
Plumb out of family....
22. If money wasn't an option, I would buy him/her...
A house with a big library full of display cases