01. your live journal "user name" & what it means?
my user name is fileg. It is the Sindarin word for a little bird.
02. on a scale of 1-10 (10 being the highest) how well does your livejournal represent who you are?
It's more like a 10 on a scale of 1 - 10.5. I babble in the open, and I have an open heart. Even when I keep things to myself, I generally mention that I am doing it. But I can keep someone else's secrets, and I am unwilling to hurt anyone else's feelings, so I try to be careful about those things out here.
03. how much about your life do you post to lj?
You really don't need any more detail in the particulars of my sex life. I am likely to post the rest, though the subjects may cycle though.
04. is there anything you refuse to post about? ?
Secrets I have been trusted with.
05. on a scale of 1-10 how interesting do you think your own journal is to others? ?
Are other people reading my journal? They aren't, are they? They just come by to see if I have pictures...
06. from who/how did you find out about lj?
In the sense this means it, it is all the fault of cruisedirector
07. has anyone ever joined lj because of you?
Robin Wood (Jalitha)
Terry (persephones_ bear)
08. what proportion of your posts are friends only?
I don't know how to do any of that voodoo yet.
09. what is your favorite interest on lj?
Tolkien and Writing, falling in love with new friends, and being better connected to people I am too far away from (like Robin, and My Annaliese)
10. Has anything on lj ever caused you to establish, rethink, or even change your belief or position on something?
Not yet, but I haven't been here long...
11. how often do you respond / comment on other peoples journals?
Probably too often. I understand it is quite an obsession when you're new.
12. do you prefer to write in your journal, read other journals?
both. depends on the day and the brain cells available.
13. have you ever had something mean said to you or been stalked, harassed, or got into an argument/flame war on lj?
Yes, but I don't think my anti-fan came from the lj community, I think they followed me here.
14. have you ever banned someone from your journal?
15. who is your favorite lj friend and why?
That's such a rotten question! I will sidestep it by saying Jim. I don't think anyone else can be put out over my picking my anam cara, first.
16. how many of your LJ friends have you actually met?
I have not met anyone I didn't know before I came here. But I have a fair few family aboard.
17. of all of the people on lj you know of, who is the most like you?
I hesitate to tar anyone with that geeky brush...
Jim and I have that thing goin on that happens when people have lived together more than half their lives. Chris is my partner in crime, and just the other day my UPS man took her for me (this happens frequently). Undonne is my evil twin and the only other person I know of on the planet who thought it was a good idea to write slashy villanelles. Seasalt has similar interests (though she has a grasp of them I can only envy). Mrkinch and I are finding common passions. Terry is the mother of my children. Robin is still in possession of part of my brain...
I tend to bond...
18. why are you most likely to add someone to your friends list?
If I enjoy their writing, their way of expressing themselves, that is even above common interests. those are the big two.
19. do you automatically add friends to your journal if they add you first?
yes, if I notice. I am new and willing to try...
20. what is the most likely reason you wouldn't add someone to your friends list? ?
If I found out who my stalker is....
21. is your "significant other" on lj? ?
yes, both real, and apparently fantasy...
22. have you ever wanted to meet someone on lj?
all the time.